[permaculture] Should Google Go Nuclear? Clean, cheap...

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 15:00:27 EST 2008

My issue with this is there is nothing any of us can do about it.  Maybe it works, and maybe Bussard went off the deep end. Bussard was certainly a serious scientist, but that doesn't mean he was right. Few on this list are qualified to even evaluate the physics and engineering involved.  Therefore I say stick to what you can solve using Permaculture design principles, and that ain't problems in applied physics for most of us.

My guess is that there is no miracle technology that is going to save us.