[permaculture] Should Google Go Nuclear? Clean, cheap...

trevor william johnson john2116 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 3 14:24:01 EST 2008

I listened to dr. bussards talk and unless you have a background in
physics and nuclear chemistry it is incomprehensible.  From what i
understood the abstract below is right on with its description.  This
process, although made of super high technology does not produce any
radioactive waste and cycles its waste products back into the energy
producing system.   One of the last questions in the Q&A section was
interesting.  It was asked how long until we see this in action.
Bussards response was possibly never because of the paradigm
paralysis tat pervades government labs.

Does anyone else have comment on this?  I think this is very
interesting.

Trevor