[permaculture] New Urban Permaculture Book from the Rhizome Collective

rafter t. sass liberationecology at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:43:28 EDT 2008

 From the co-founders of the Rhizome Collective, Skotty Kellog and
Stacy Pelligrew - who are also the people behind the amazing R.U.S.T.
Workshop (Radicaul Urban Sustainability Training) - check out their
brand-new book:

Toolbox for Sustainable City Living
A Do-It-Ourselves Guide
Scott Kellogg and Stacy Pettigrew
Pages: 256
Edition: illustrated
ISBN: 978-0-89608-780-4
Format: paperback original
Release Date: 2008-07-01

Purchase for $16.00
http://www.southendpress.org/2007/items/87804

This promises to be awesome.  I've visited the Rhizome many times
over the years since it's inception - from the week they acquired the
property in 2000, to a month ago - and the transformation is truly
incredible. I've attended, documented, and guest-taught at the RUST
workshops, and they are an incredible tool for introducing large
groups of people to a wide variety of accessible, practical, old-and-
new technologies for urban regeneration - all in 48 hours!

Check it out...

best,
rafter

rafter t. sass