[permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New Forums Site]

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Mon Jun 23 22:20:36 EDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] New Forums Site
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:22:37 -0500
From: Nature's Pace Sanctuary <herm.naturespace at EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Resilience Research Farm and Back 40 Group are proud to announce our new
forums site at
www.Back40Forums.com .  We have over 30 discussion groups such as:

FARMER'S FORUM
The Back Fence Where Farmers Exchange Questions, Answers & Ideas

EAT WELL
News, Questions & Answers for Consumers and Producers Trying to Grow & Eat
Healthy Foods

ON-GOING RESEARCH
Here is the low-down on what is going on at Resilience Research Farm

HOMESTEADER'S FORUM
Questions and Answers from Them That's Doin'

HOMEBREWERS' & WINEMAKER'S DISCUSSION
Where Brewmasters, Vintners and Newbies meet to share tips and recipes.

THOUGHTS & IDEAS
Add your .02 cents worth on any subject here.

REAL LIFE
Discussions of living Life in Harmony with all Creation. Foraging, ABO
skills, natural farming

It is free and I think many of you will find it relevant
Click here to visit the Forums:  www.Back40Forums.com

Herman Beck
Resilience Research Farm
www.Back40Forums.com