[permaculture] Permaculture Sites- Always best to call first

David Glober david.glober at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 16:34:56 EDT 2008

Yep - they're not drop-in vacation villas - farm work involves hands-on activities - and thinking and planning - and part of why people live in these settings is to be able to be close to nature and not just have people in their heads and faces - even the places where they try to accommodate dropping in - would probably prefer advance notice, and coming over when they're ready to meet and greet.

David Glober ~ San Francisco

Recent Permaculture Design Cert Grad

david.glober at yahoo.com

---