[permaculture] rainwater vs city water

steveread steveread at free.fr
Sun Jun 8 03:40:45 EDT 2008

Yes sorry, my apologies Scott I put inverted comma's around "very permeable" when I meant merely to put them around "very". Its good of course to make sure everyone knows about the permeability of the skin to certain substances and how this can change due to various factors.

The potential toxic or harmful load in rainwater and whether or not to drink it mirrors in many ways the discussions around producing food in urban areas, especially near roads.

Kenavo,

Steve

2008-06-0809:28:11

Ixquick protége votre Vie Privée !
Le seul moteur de recherches qui efface vos informations personnelles.

Essayer Ixquick
http://us.ixquick.com/fra/?cat=web&query=