[permaculture] Permaculture sites in the NW?

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jun 7 08:59:01 EDT 2008

Forwarding Request

Hello Friends,

I am going to be taking some time to explore the NW this summer, and am on
the look out for permaculture sites that I might visit (as well as other
not-to-be-missed locales). My grand scheme is to explore rivers and permi
places in Nor Cal, OR and WA... eventually taking a ferry w/ my bicycle from
Bellingham up to Haines in SE Alaska.

If you have any permaculture sites or connections that you can recommend for
my journey, I'd love to hear about them!

Much love,
Sara
Sara Benjamin <sarabrookebenjamin at gmail.com>