[permaculture] Aggies say "feces hittin' the oscillatin' mechanism

J. Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Thu Jun 5 15:00:29 EDT 2008

Have we arrived at the point where we can say we all now have something
in common - our lives and how they will be will be going forward into
the Energy Revolution in this century. Have we finally realized we built
a house of cards on that little ol' black stuff in the ground called
"oil"?  Will we observe increase in man's productivity as he scrambles
to preserve the world that he once knew (which, of course  Immediately
changed as oil departed)? A Revelation for mankind and not a moment too
soon.

Oil Creek, Titusville, PA, 1859 - where it all began with that black
gooey stuff coming out of the creekbed.  My, o my, how short lived that
venture was (149 years). Let's do it right this time, mankind.

--
J. Kolenovsky
Peak Oil and Co2