[permaculture] convergence presenter status requested

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 17:49:13 EDT 2008

Hi Marisha,

Glad to see your course is coming together.  I hope it fills just fine.

I note that Bruce Weiskotten is also planning a pdc to end just before the convergence.

Plus Toby's in the same time period.  At some point I will send notice about all the next course line-up to my list when I got all the facts straight.

Please read my email with the convergence brochure draft.  I'd love feedback.

I'd love if you would confirm that you'd be a presenter.  I know you hadn't 100% signed on.  But think about it cause I don't want to put your name on the brochure without your permission.

let me know.

perma-love

skeeter.