[permaculture] Looking for a PC place?

Lisa Rollens rollens at fidnet.com
Mon Jul 28 12:51:35 EDT 2008

Hi Ray,

The land is in the Ozarks of MO, and yes, I am interested.  Ozark land badly
needs remediating.  It's been cut over (high graded) for 150 years.  The
creeks are full of gravel and the topsoil is all but non-existent.  Tell me
more, I don't know exactly what your plans are or what you are looking for.
I LOVE water woman!!!  we have a few permies in the area, and are sorely in
need of changing the local mindset to take care of the earth and build a
sustainable community.  We are attempting todo that.  Looking forward to
hearing more!!!  Lisa