[permaculture] Growing ALgae for Fuel

cuauhtemoc landeros descendingeagle at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:54:38 EDT 2008

Howdy there commrades! I hope the inspiration is fresh and the minds are able to soak up all the knowledge. My roomate and I are looking into growing some algae for fuel purposes. If anyone has any information that might help this project be more succesful please dont hesitate to pass the infromation our way. Websites, books, people or experience.....................................
Thanks for doing the good work. I love working from a solution based discipline.
Cuauhtemoc