[permaculture] Boulder man faces $2000 fine/day forguerillagardenfencing - it will b an interesting outcome(Trudie Redding)

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Sat Jul 12 23:45:35 EDT 2008

Well, Daddy sang bass, but like Momma, I am more
of a tenor, so while I have no recollection of
being in a pond on Venaura Farm, maybe I'm that
loud screechy one at the beginning.  Certainly
more than one person has described my writing in
the past as "screechy".  Although. . . I don't
think tadpoles have made it to the croaking stage
yet, so probably not me.

RMW