[permaculture] Boulder man faces $2000 fine/day forguerillagardenfencing - it will b an interesting outcome(Trudie Redding)

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Sat Jul 12 23:16:59 EDT 2008

And furthermore. . . Al Gore is a mass murderer!
While VP, he was part of an administration that
ruthless sent a million Iraqi civilians to their
deaths via a weapon of mass destruction -- the
embargo of the Iraqi civilian economy.

His name should never be evoked with respect or
adulation among permaculturists.  I am not at all
surprised to see in Scott's post that he gave a
speech at a Monsanto gathering.

Bob Waldrop, tadpole in training with Barking
Frogs Permaculture
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org
www.energyconservationinfo.org