[permaculture] [Fwd: [FWF] Second announcement: International conference: growing valuable broadleaved tree species

T Remiarz tomasremiarz at cooptel.net
Thu Jul 10 04:53:12 EDT 2008

forwarded from the Farm Woodland Forum, an email list for agroforestry in
Europe:

>Please find attached a web-link to the second announcement for the
"Growing valuable broadleaved trees species" conference in Germany in
October

>Regards
>
>Paul
>Dr Paul Burgess,
>Secretary, Farm Woodland Forum
>School of Applied Sciences
>Building 42
>Cranfield University,
>Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AL
>Tel: +44 (0) 1234 750111 (extension 2729)
>E-mail: P.Burgess at cranfield.ac.uk
>Web: http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/sas/aboutus/staff/burgessp.jsp
>Details of our MSc courses in Natural Resource Management, Ecological
Conservation, Land Reclamation and Restoration, Soil Management, and
Ecotechnology for Cities can be found at:
www.cranfield.ac.uk/sas/landmanagement

valuable broadleaved tree species", which will be held from October 06th
to 8th 2008 in Freiburg/ Germany. Please find attached the announcement,
which is informing about the most important points. Additional
information can be found on the website
"http://www.valbro.uni-freiburg.de/conference/index.php".
>You are kindly ask to circulate the message to those of who you think
they might be interested.

>*We would also like to point out, that the deadline for the submission of
abstracts is July 14th.   The deadline for registration is September 6th.
>Before 01.08.08 the registration fee will amount to 190€, after that
date, the registration fee will amount to 240€.
>*
>We are looking forward to meet you in October, Kind regards, Johanna Storch

Tomas Remiarz - GreenLand Services

Ecological Restoration
Woodland Creation and Management
Permaculture Design and Practice