[permaculture] Hot Off The Press - Our 2nd Book!

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Jul 8 23:54:17 EDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Hot Off The Press - Our 2nd Book!
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:27:08 -0700
From: Heide Hermary <heide.hermary at GAIACOLLEGE.CA>

It's ready!
Our second book is now in print - written by Heide Hermary,
beautifully illustrated by Christina Nikolic:

The Essence of Organic Gardening - Seeing And Doing Things Differently
http://www.gaiacollege.ca/public/books_&_videos/books/The_Essence.php

Short, to the point, easy to read, yet powerful in its impact.
A must-read for all gardeners - professionals and home gardeners alike.

Take advantage of the introductory offer: $20.00 includes taxes,
shipping and handling - a 20% savings.
This offer is valid until July 31, 2008.
Order your copy  today:
http://www.gaiacollege.ca/public/books_&_videos/books/orders.php

And once you've read it - imagine the possibilities!
Use this book to educate your customers, your family, your friends
and neighbours.
Let's get it out into the public, and see what a little paradigm
shift can do to help move us towards a healthier future.

The books are also available at meetings of the Society for Organic
Urban Land Care (SOUL) at the special rate of $15.00 + $0.75 GST.
For more information about SOUL please visit their website:
http://www.organiclandcare.org/

Heide Hermary
Gaia College
http://www.gaiacollege.ca