[permaculture] Ideas for high tunnels on the market farm: High tunnel workshop at St. Joseph MO. Jan 8, 2009
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj at intrex.net
Sun Dec 21 23:46:28 EST 2008
Ideas for high tunnels on the market farm: High tunnel workshop at St. Joseph MO. Jan 8, 2009
SANET-MG Archives -- December 2008 (#90)
Subject: High tunnel workshop at St. Joseph MO. Jan 8, 2009.
From: Ted Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply-To: Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:16:22 -0600
For those within striking distance of St. Joseph, MO, the high tunnel
workshop at the Great Plains Vegetable Growers Conference will be well
- Bob Muth, award winning grower/educator, will speak about his
experience with high tunnels on his New Jersey Farm.
- Mike Bollinger, Heritage Prairie Farm, IL, will talk about "Perpetual
produce: Using moveable high tunnels for year-round production."
- Sanjun Gu, Missouri Extension Vegetable Specialist, will talk about
Chinese high tunnels
Additional outstanding programs at the conference will be:
- CSA mini-school led by three experience CSA growers.
- Presentation by farmer/educators Eric and Anne Nordell, "Weed the
soil, not the crop."
- Presentations on a host of topics of interest to market farmers.
See the full program and register at:
Hope to see you there.
More information about the permaculture