[permaculture] New Internationalist Permaculture issue

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 14:54:10 EDT 2007

The current issue of New Internationalist magazine is on Permaculture,
and includes an in depth article on our last naturewise Permaculture
introductory course in London as well as interviews and articles on
Transition Towns, OrganicLea in Walthamstow, contributions from Maddy
Harland of Permaculture magazine and an even an interview with my good
self! There's also a permaculture special on New Internationalist Radio
which I'm listening to as I type, see
http://interact.newint.org/radio-new-internationalist-how-does-your-garden-grow

--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk

www.grahamburnett.net