[permaculture] Jim Kunstler writing

Claudia Joseph permie at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 29 14:17:23 EDT 2007

It seems like length and frequency of posts - basic respect for
others - is the main point, here.
Permaculture, being the umbrella that it is, covers so much.
Information IS easy to find, these days, once one has a computer
network.
So, yes, I could tackle a garden question on my own.  It would not
have the richness of a shared experience, though.

On the other hand, some of these lengthy dialogs are full of goodies.
?  Self censorship seems like the answer.

Are we disciplined in our practice?  Can we share in a meaningful way?

The dinky post I put out for yam growing help yielded a new teaching
connection.
We can't always predict what good will come of seemingly
insignificant dialog.
I appreciate that Lawrence does this work and i support keeping the
list open and free.
I have gained so much from staying tuned in.

That's it from me for awhile,
Claudia