[permaculture] This is nothing of a free-for-all like OGL is

J Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Thu Jun 28 18:18:46 EDT 2007

Organic Gardening Discussion List [mailto:OGL at LSV.UKY.EDU] has a lot of
bright people on it and it has a bunch of not so bright people also. You
should see some of the OT (off topic) discussions. If you could call
some of those that.  But there are good discussions, too. I speed read
them when home and zip over to this one for change of pace content and
intellectualism. I delete their emails more than I delete permie.
--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist  www.celestialhabitats.com
Energy shortages proves its right. Peak Oil is changing your lifestyle.