[permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Everything you've always wanted to know about Sustainable Agriculture, but were afraid to ask!]

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Jun 27 13:25:13 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[SANET-MG] Everything you've always wanted to know about
Sustainable Agriculture, but were afraid to ask!
Date: 	Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:19:51 -0400
From: 	Thomas, William <wthomas at NAL.USDA.GOV>
To: 	SANET-MG at LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

New Sustainable Agriculture Information from AFSIC!!

Hearty and satisfying knowledge provisions for the most experienced old
hand and greenest green horn.

AFSIC Librarians have added several new components to the online
*/Sustainable Agriculture Tools and Guides/* which at long last answer
your deepest questions and ponderings:

     * What is Sustainable Agriculture?
     * Where are the best sustainable agriculture research and
       information sources?
     * How can I find sustainable agriculture people and organizations?
     * Where can I explore educational and career opportunities?
     * Who will fund my sustainable agriculture research project?
     * Where can I find sustainable agriculture events and calendars?

Don’t be shy, dig in!  http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/pubs/agnic/susag.shtml

Bill Thomas

Alternative Farming Systems Information Center

USDA National Agricultural Library

10301 Baltimore Avenue, room 122

Beltsville, MD 20705

v: 301-504-5724