[permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

Sean Maley semaley at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 10:44:57 EDT 2007

Here is what I hear from Tommy, which is all Permaculture all the way.  You can twist this as Politics, if you wish, but, like all propaganda, this would be dangerous and only partly true.

http://whatawaytogomovie.com/

Everyone on this list should be contacting Sally and Tim to offer support for their film.  I see this film as a staple for inducing Permaculture interest.  It also explains much of the confusion in this pitiful dialog.

Of course politics, and other invisible structures, must be included to some extent.  This neither embraces politics in the light of stories told to us as children, nor does it mean we must take a specific path into the future.  There is no one right way to live.  However, there is certainly a way that won't work:  civilization.

We all agree more than we disagree, but we just don't know it yet.

-Sean.

Loren Davidson <listmail at lorendavidson.com> wrote: ---------- Original Message ----------------------------------