[permaculture] Political talk, Yay or Nay

dwoodard at becon.org dwoodard at becon.org
Wed Jun 27 03:24:32 EDT 2007

I suggest that we confine political discusions on the permaculture list to
system problems and solutions. *Topical* remarks on electoral systems
might be one permissible category, just as a suggestion. The "impeach
Bush, Cheney is a fink" stuff might be left for more appropriate lists.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada