[permaculture] Political talk, Yay or Nay

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Jun 27 03:26:42 EDT 2007

Primal Parent wrote:
> if there is not going to be a separate listserve, then i would like to see
> the subject line reflect the content somehow. i.e. [permaculture-political]

That works every time people agree to do it. Whether we spawn a new list or not I would like to see everyone
prefix their political posts with, simply, "political" or "POLITICAL". Hope that's not too much to ask.
It looks like there are enough folks who do not want political threads to develop in this forum to warrant using
the "political" prefix and either tone it down to a dull roar or take it to a new list.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm