[permaculture] (no subject)

scakya at lobo.net scakya at lobo.net
Tue Jun 26 23:22:45 EDT 2007

Hi,
    As one who has sold at the Santa Fe Farmer's Market(and other NM
Farmer's Markets )and has helped count folks coming through can tell you
there is definitely a seasonable flux in numbers that come through the
markets.5,000 is on average for that market and if you contact the Friends
of the Santa Fe Market you would likely see a rise in the average count due
to current conditions here in NM. You'll also see that the average travel
time may have also grown as more people are coming from farther away to take
advantage of the many unique venders that often can be found there.

Pat Maas
Earthwalker Farm
McIntosh, NM