[permaculture] Politcal talk-Yay or nay

Don Titmus ujgs2 at 4dirs.com
Tue Jun 26 21:19:22 EDT 2007

Dotto...

see listserve description....

Permaculture mailing list, hosted by ibiblio.org -
This forum is dedicated to those interested in the study,
practice and teaching of permaculture, a discipline
started and stewarded by Bill Mollison & David Holmgren
plus hundreds more with varying expertise around the
world. Wikipedia permaculture entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
"Permaculture is a design system which aims to create sustainable
human habitats by following nature's patterns."

I want solutions oriented postings and politics gets way too fuzzy.

Don