[permaculture] 2030

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 14:17:04 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
>Al Gore
> saw the big picture.  I give him a lot of
> credit.  If only the Supremes
> had stayed out of the people's business in
> Florida in 2000, Al's in the
> White House now instead of Dubya.

By any rational definition of the term, Al Gore is
a mass murder.

He may be the darling of mainstream
environmentalism, but his hands drip with the
blood of the innocent.

As vice president he presided over the deaths of a
million Iraq civilians, half of whom were
children, as a result of our vicious embargo of
the civilian economy of Iraq. "How soon we
forget."  As long as we support mass murderers as
leaders, our nation will continue to commit mass
murder.  Since leopards rarely change their spots,
I have no doubt that if the Supremes had ruled
that he was indeed the elected president, our
nation would have continued to commit mass murder.

When it comes to killing poor people in foreign
countries who get in the way of the US empire,
there is very little difference between the
Democrats and the Republicans.

As far as I know, permaculture is without
exception against the mass murder of humans and
all other species by governments and corporations.
The permaculture ethics of "care for people" and
"care for the earth" seem to me to contraindicate
political or cultural support for mass murderers.

Bob Waldrop, OKC