[permaculture] 2030

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 14:07:34 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl at intrex.net>

Tommy originally wrote:
>That,in my opinion, is what Permaculture ought to
>be
>>>doing, instead of
>>>sinking all of our energies into growing food
>>>for ourselves.

My comment was a reflection on what looked to me
like an inaccurate judgment on the permaculture
movement.  The permaculture movement does not
advocate "sinking all of our energies into growing
food for ourselves".  I have been reading this
discussion for a while, and I haven't noticed
anyone advocating that here either.   So I don't
know where he got this idea.

> As far as what other permaculturists are "doing
> in the world" and
> "building community" includes a great deal of
> balancing human
> interactions within the natural order. Do you
> have a problem with the term "natural order"?

No.

Robert Waldrop, OKC