[permaculture] 2030

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 13:46:55 EDT 2007

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> And while I'm at it, Viva Cuba. Don't care anything for communism or communists or for Castro
> particularly but I tip my hat to the Cubans who will keep their country for themselves and continue their work with
> natural farming to feed their people and permaculture to keep their land and peoples free and vibrant.

But then the Bush family doesn't get their sugar plantations back from
the evil nationalizer.  With the Bushes owning the sugar industry in
Cuba, is it any wonder the revolution worked, and continues to work?
May US citizens follow in the Cuban footsteps to being "free and
vibrant."  We're a long way from there now.  If they let us travel to
Cuba . . .   It's no accident that Jeb Bush lives in Florida and married
a Cuban noblewoman, in my estimation.

Smiles.
Tommy