[permaculture] 2030

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 25 11:19:15 EDT 2007

Robert Waldrop wrote:

> [...]

Could you expand on what you are trying to say here Robert?
I think it needs clarifying. I don't read into what Tommy wrote
anything to do with either "more green than thou" or "personally satisfying".

As far as what other permaculturists are "doing in the world" and
"building community" includes a great deal of balancing human
interactions within the natural order. Do you have a problem with the term "natural order"?

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net