[permaculture] 2030

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 25 07:56:18 EDT 2007

From: "Tommy Tolson" <healinghawk at earthlink.net>:

>>It's about balancing human interactions within
>>the natural order.  That,
>>in my opinion, is what Permaculture ought to be
>>doing, instead of
>>sinking all of our energies into growing food
>>for ourselves.
>

> I think that it is highly unlikely that you are
> aware of everything that permaculturists are doing
> in the world, so this statement seems more like "I
> am More Green Than Thou" rhetoric" than rational,
> informed discussion.  It is personally satisfying,
> no doubt, but does nothing to build community.
>
> Bob Waldrop, OKC

That sounds like something Fuller would recommend in the same spirit as his contention that ons should do whatever one
finds most rewarding and the money will follow (automagically).

 >>It's about balancing human interactions within
 >>the natural order.

Well said, Tommy.
And food production that will meet community needs will follow.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net