[permaculture] 2030

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 25 06:44:35 EDT 2007

Tommy Tolson wrote:

> Critical mass (Bucky Fuller?) was reached in the above step.  Everyone
> knows what to do and has what it takes to do it.

There you go, no matter where, there you are.
I have a video on Bucky Fuller. Here's a small page I did on him and Edwards Deming:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/bf-ed.html

Encourage people to think for themselves, live defensively (like driving defensively)
and avoid distractions, become self-sufficient and independent and to respect what others do
as they contribute to the poll of knowledge and commonly-accessed resources. Thumb your collective
nose at the monopolozizers and the greedy, manipulative control freaks. Like the attempted takeover
of our farmers market, we won, they lost, we voted the bums out; if they had won they would have
locked us all out of the market we built, nurtured, made succesful and helped pay for.

And while I'm at it, Viva Cuba. Don't care anything for communism or communists or for Castro
particularly but I tip my hat to the Cubans who will keep their country for themselves and continue their work with
natural farming to feed their people and permaculture to keep their land and peoples free and vibrant.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm