[permaculture] crabgrass eradication

Golden Love goldenlove at cruzio.com
Sat Jun 23 19:04:16 EDT 2007

Hello Dieter,

I think what you have is Bermuda Grass. Crabgrass does not have underground
rhizomes, if any at all.  It is more like a bunch grass and has wider leaves
than the Bermuda Grass.

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone  (831) 471-9100
Fax  ( 831) 471-9200