[permaculture] _Natural Beekeeping_ & other books Group Order

Norris Thomlinson scrub at corrupt.net
Sat Jun 23 17:02:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

On Friday, July 6th we will place another wholesale order with Chelsea
Green, publisher of all kinds of neat books in the permaculture, organic
gardening, natural building, and similar sustainability genres.  You can
order any book published or carried by Chelsea Green.  Books cost half the
retail price, plus $3.  So a book that costs $20 retail would cost you $13
(half of $20 is $10, plus $3 is $13).

You're welcome to pick up books in person from our house in Portland, OR.
If you need books shipped to you, it'll be $3.50 for the first book, and
$1.25 for each additional book, for media mail.

We need to receive your order and payment by Thursday, July 5th to include you
in the order.

The main reason we're placing the order is to get Ross Conrad's brand new book
_Natural Beekeeping_.  Copies of the book are $20.50

If you're only interested in _Natural Beekeeping_, order it from me at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?p_id=00096&ppinc=search2

For details on ordering anything you want from Chelsea Green's catalog, visit
my page at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!
Norris & Theressa

http://discountpermaculture.com  Discounted plants, books, and more
http://farmerscrub.blogspot.com  Norris & Theressa's urban homesteading