[permaculture] Bermuda grass, options, etc.

Don Titmus ujgs2 at 4dirs.com
Fri Jun 22 13:13:05 EDT 2007

Hello Larry and all,

Totally understand your sentiments

and i agree that why i said in my previous post
 "I will not recommend this strategy but It needs to be considered."

Stupid is ignorance, stupid is believing every news outlet, YOU are not
Stupid. but you/we do stupid things.....THINGS...larry.

what works for you in your area may not work here or another place.

I have research glyphospate it is LESS damaging than Chlorine, and yet WE
water with city supply tap water !!!

thank you Larry for your comments and the opportunity to discuss them here

Don