[permaculture] Urine-resistant plants

Earth Passengers earthpassengers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:08:03 EDT 2007

I've given potted bananas on my rooftop over 4 liters of urine at once
without ill effects. They've got roots like sponges and stomachs like carp.
Papayas in pots are pretty good at taking our extra urine too. These two are
very helpful nutrient and liquid receivers in urban environment when you
don't have access to soil on land.

Peter