[permaculture] Ron Paul

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 17:26:06 EDT 2007

Hi, Lawrence,
Yes, the worship of money takes us a lot of places we wish we didn't
have to go.  I'm working now to start Life Circle, a nature church, that
will take people out of that and into the Five-Fold Path.  It's my most
ambitious Permaculture design to date.  I have to figure worshiping
nature is better for Earth and the future than worshiping money has been.

It's really cool how you dig up all this information and can document
it.  You're a terrific resource in so many ways.

Smiles.
Tommy