[permaculture] New Subscription Procedure

Cindy intjring at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:36:20 EDT 2007

> Work out a basic code of conduct - "rules for the
commons," as it
> were - and let people know that one violation will
get them warned
> and a second might get them removed. I have samples
of things like
> this floating around that work exceedingly well on
other
> international and regional Mailman-hosted lists,
available upon
> request.

>>I would really appreciate having these to add to all
the various system messages
and to the list homepage. Are they online for
download? Or can you email or file attach them to
me?<<

Hey, here's a really cute set of rules I found
recently:

http://www.emoderators.com/moderators/Emily.html

Cindy