[permaculture] Design-Bioregional-Energy/overpopulation

Don Titmus ujgs2 at 4dirs.com
Tue Jun 19 13:22:36 EDT 2007

To be really CLEAR, just in case....I do not, never will agree to any mass
extermination campaigns. For humans or any other animal!

That said. We are in a time of excessive Human population due to major
advances in science. We live on an un-sustainable planet. Millions die from
starvation, is that moral? Is limiting the human population more or less
moral? As a planet we will have to decide sooner or later. I'd rather see it
done sooner before more of the planets animals and plants are driven to
extinction.

Look again at your Big book, page 2 under Ethics....setting Limits to
population and Consumption. We are part of the web and it, of us. Therefore
it is our responsibility to BE Stewards of the Earth, animals, plants, and
soils, and it is our ethical job to limit ourselves.

who will decide...i dont know...right now WAR continues to "cull" out many
of the young males..disease and famine, many of the children and women.

so is it to be conscious or UN-conscious?

Don