[permaculture] New subscription procedure:

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 23:59:13 EDT 2007

Loren Davidson wrote:

Right, Loren. Its noone's business who subscribes to a list,
they shouldn't have to be known to or approved by
existing list members. They shouldn't be required to tell me or
anyone else who they are when they want to join this forum.
They should be allowed to subscribe with no other indentification
than something like 716hs6&&@nunofyourbidness.world. I get this kind of thing.
Think I am going to let them into the list knowing they could be Kenny-Boys on steroids.
Not too likely. We lost subscribers because of Ken and Martin.

In future they will need a more-or-less non-crazy-or-threatening-sounding email ID's and a Real Name, no nicks, if they
want to join this forum. This is the way I choose to do it to keep spam and abusive people out of this forum.
Do you have a better idea?
Would you or anyone else offer to be list co-moderatots to help out with subscriptions?
LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm