Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 23:25:08 EDT 2007

OK, I got no email from this person letting me know who they are so I decided to try something new
with the subscription process. All those who do not follow the required procedure will have their request forwarded into
the list for all of you to deal with, find out who they are, recommend them or otherwise decide whether they should be
allowed into the forum or not.

If list consensus is to not do this I will not continue and just delete those requests without further action.

LL