[permaculture] Where are they?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 23:14:05 EDT 2007

Greg wrote:

> Larry,
>
> What is this about?
>
> Greg

It is about yet another fascist agenda-ridden divisive list disruptor who got into this forum and wreaked a little
havoc, causing a number of good people to unsubscribe. Let's just say that I will be on top of this and will not happen
again. First sign of someone tring to start and aggravate a flame war will get unsubscribed and locked out of this forum
without any warning. I will not put up with this sort of thing happening here. I'd like this permaculture list, which
has come of age since its beginning in 1993, to continue to be the very best on the planet. The right wing skinhead
wannabe corporate whores who infiltrate forums like this one will be kept out of here in the future. Not joking;
I take this seriously. As I said before no new subscribers will be admitted without following the procedure described on
the list homepage to the letter.

That's about it, Greg.

How's your website/portal and TV show going?
Sounds like a great thing. Sure with we had something like that around here.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net