[permaculture] Where are they?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 22:48:27 EDT 2007

The spooks and agents provocateurs. The ones remaining in this list, lurking, that is.

If there are any more still here and I find them they will be thrown out and locked out of this forum forever.

Pissed.

LL
List Owner

Just rereading the posts by that whining fatuous slob Ken, his disgusting double talk and the fact that he got let into
this forum at all. It won't happen again.

To those with any notion of disrupting this list in any way, I am watching you bastards with both eyes.

Still pissed.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm