[permaculture] Crabgrass, Bermuda grass, etc.

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Mon Jun 18 17:06:04 EDT 2007

Yes, Lisa it is raining good today! I am at work, but my husband tells me it was a good soaking rain, even better than yesterday's little shower. All of the plants are growing so fast I bet I could hear them creaking if I listened long enough :) My gardens are doing great this year so far and the pasture seeds I sowed last year are finally starting to sprout and grow now. I've got tons of chamomile that I didn't have last year, too that was in an herbal pasture mix I bought from Peaceful Valley. I haven't noticed that the horses eat much of that, but they are sure happy with all the grass growing everywhere this year.

Roxann