[permaculture] Shit

graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 09:38:03 EDT 2007

Here's a short film about a compost toilet I helped to build in Essex
England

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVevov7m4M

Its also available on DVD with a longer feature about the workshop made
by Nick Fenton at www.spiralseed.co.uk/bog

2 other good resources are the Centre for Alternative Technology books
'Lifting The Lid' and 'Sewage Solutions'

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk