[permaculture] Hope we have no more unsubscribes for a while; problem with list has been fixed.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon Jun 18 07:17:44 EDT 2007

I hope we have no more unsubscribes for a while, the problem we have been having with the list
for the past few weeks has been fixed.

Looks like the little narrow-minded agent provocateur has been discovered,
unsubbed and locked out permanently. These types are rare  but especially aggravating
with their dedication to disrupting the list. They never get past me.
Probably financed by Monsanto or some other abominable group of nonentities.

Back to permaculture.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm