[permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Pres

Primal Parent primalparent at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:26:44 EDT 2007

i promised to avoid Political arguments from now on, but i just had to jump
in here and say that i feel there were some cheap shots taken at graham
(especially in attempting to apply the 'Authoritarian' label on him).  he
has done some amazing work and inspired tons of individuals and i dont think
that should be dismissed with a wave of the hand and the word 'privileged'
(as if 99% of us on here aren't).

to paraphrase wendell berry, "well, if white men have the most influence on
the world, then i guess it's good that i am a white man...'cause now i can
influence people to start living in balance. and besides, if it's not a good
thing...well it's not like i had any choice in the matter"

you should check out what spiralseed is doing.