[permaculture] Keith Johnson for President!

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 17 12:05:34 EDT 2007

Thanks for the votes :-) ...but I've got 600 emails that arrived while I
was away teaching a two week course, more projects than I can shake a
stick at, and I'd rather be in the garden than ANY office. Politicians,
in general, would be more effective if they were mulched...deeply ;-) .
Keith

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."