[permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jun 17 06:26:29 EDT 2007

Kenneth Benway wrote:

> I just couldn't let this one get by without sharing it with the group. I
> think that we can always us a good laugh, I know I can.
> Ken
>
> Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency

This crosses the line, it has absolutely nothing to do with permaculture.
Do we need to pass the hat and pay for therapy for you Ken?

Read my keystrokes, no more political posts. These ladies say it too:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/images/bush3.jpg

We've been losing a subscriber every few days, unusual for this forum.
Back to PC. Be Permaculturally Correct.