[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

Kenneth Benway ken at arcadiandesign.org
Fri Jun 15 09:44:55 EDT 2007

Lawrence,
I hope your day goes better than yesterday. No I am not a Christian, I
don't practice any religion and I certain don't see myself as a martyr.
I leave that to the realm of fools. The comments by Jedd speak for
themselves, a real productive member and contributor to our global
community. At least he has the decency to begin venting to me directly
off list. We all benefit from that.
Ken