[permaculture] Politics-Is it relevant to Permaculture?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Jun 15 09:22:51 EDT 2007

jedd wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Kenneth Benway wrote:
>
>>Jedd,
>>I think I can recognize an attempt to suppress free speech and ...
>

>  Ken - you're a complete looney.
>
>  Jedd.

Maybe Ken is a prolife christian type trying to martyr himself on the cross of persecution and repression as many of
them do. I doubt it but is any of the above true Ken? Sorry but I am in a bad mood after weeks of trying to rescue my
farmers market from bloated rectums trying to take it over for their own exclusive use. We won the vote last night,
however, and it will remain a vendor operated market instead of one crushed under the weight of many hairy cracks
perched on a stacked and packed board of protectionism-mongers.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm